- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Unfold dough; place on a work surface lightly dusted with flour. Roll gently into a 10 x 9inch rectangle. Cut dough into 20 (2 1/4 x 2inch) rectangles. Score each rectangle about 1/8-inch from edge. Prick each dough piece liberally with a fork. Arrange dough pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; chill 10 minutes.
3. Combine cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic, stirring well. Spread a scant 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture over each dough piece. Top each tartlet with about 2 tomato slices and 2 bell pepper rings. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until dough is lightly browned. Remove from oven, and sprinkle evenly with thyme.